- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Trump Waikiki Hotel 2705 Premium 2br/3ba 1K1Q2Sf Ocean View - Unobstructed Ocean View w/Beautiful sunsets, Perfect for 6 Guests, BOOK NOW!
Trump Waikiki Hotel 2705 Premium 2br/3ba 1K1Q2Sf Ocean View
2.5 Bedrooms for 8 guests (max. 8)223 Saratoga Road #2705, Honolulu
This condominium is luxury at its finest, over 1600 sf, 1 King size bed, 1 Queen size bed, and a queen size sleeper sofa in the den makes this unit perfect for 6 guests. Our unit also features amenities such as a full gourmet kitchen with Wolf, Sub-Zero, and Bosch appliances, along with a convenient washer and dryer in the unit. Your stay with us will also include daily maid services along with access to all building amenities.
As for fun and activities, you can stop down at the concierge for your complimentary beach bag, and head right down to the sandy beach and blue waters. Here you can lounge under an umbrella, or rent surf board and kayaks for a more adventurous day. From the Trump Tower you can walk to some of the best dining and shopping Waikiki has to offer. Or, if you want to head out of Waikiki for an adventure, the hotel concierge is a wealth of knowledge to get you going in the right direction.
Please note: Our rates also include access to all building amenities, along with your daily housekeeping services and free WI-FI. Please note: Trump offers valet services only and it is $37 nightly paid to the front desk directly. Leave your cares at home, and enjoy the spirit of the islands.
Hawaii GET/TAT 045-079-3472-01
- Address 223 Saratoga Road #2705, Honolulu
- Bathroom 3
- Area 1660 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Came up Trumps...Joe H. from Kirkintilloch United Kingdom, 04. January 2019 Stayed for 12 days in December, 2018
Second stay at this hotel (not owned by Mr Trump FYI). First in this apartment, as we had our parents fly out with us for our Wedding anniversary. Negatives firstly - Kitchen wasn't well stocked with pans and utensils, so we ended up having to go out and buy extra things (1 tiny little frying pan and no spatulas for example). Sofa was not that comfortable & the Master Bed wasn't that great either. Not sure why the toilet in the master suite had no door on it - as that was not expected & unnecessary. $444 for 12 nights parking... for an owned apartment, it really should have parking included, as that worked out more than hiring the car! Street noise is crazy loud even on the 27th floor, as you overlook the entrance/street side of the hotel.
Positives - Staff at the Trump are amazing & friendly as we recalled 5 years ago (and remembered!). View is great & perfect for the Hilton Friday evening fireworks from the Lanai, so don't leave the apartment, as the views are perfect for it. Clean with a lot of space that no one is under anothers feet. Great location for Waikiki amenities/Ala Moana all within walking distance. If you're looking for peace and quiet, not quite the hotel for you, but it is luxurious & local. We'd probably stay outside of Waikiki next time, so we could have windows open to enjoy the ocean waves, rather than air con and street traffic noise.
素晴らしい体験United States, 06. November 2018 Stayed for 3 days in October, 2018
Superb!Julie T. from United States, 09. October 2018 Stayed for 2 days in October, 2018
Excellent Room and impressive service from GAIA and Trump staff!
Spectacular ViewsSheryl L. from Auckland New Zealand, 16. September 2018 Stayed for 12 days in September, 2018
We were a party of 6 adults and a 2 year old and were having trouble finding accommodation to suit all our needs, we came across Trump Waikiki Gaia Hawaii Vacation Rentals and the price was surprisingly reasonable for what was on offer. We were on the 27th floor with an exceptional view across towards the marina. The Trump fertility was outstanding and catered to all our needs. We have never encountered staff throughout a hotel as attentive and friendly in all the 5 to 6 star resorts we have stayed at in the past. Without a doubt we intend making the Trump Tower our preferred accommodation during our month stay in Oahu.
exelenteEdward p., 09. July 2018 Stayed for 3 days in June, 2018
Thank you for a wonderful room!Ruiko H., 06. May 2018 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2018
I was able to spend all the days comfortably. Thank you for taking care of reservations and inquiries politely
海も花火もよく見えるMAYUMI N. from United States, 14. April 2018 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2018
Thank you very much. I am happyTomoyoshi I., 06. April 2018 Stayed for 6 days in March, 2018
It responded quickly to our request.
I enjoyed my pleasant and satisfying holidays.
greatestMISHIMA M., 26. January 2018 Stayed for 3 days in January, 2018
Super Great HotelSUNJONG L., 21. December 2017 Stayed for 5 days in December, 2017
Super Great Room/Ocean view/Fireworks view at friday/Cleaning service
Perfect!Stayed for 5 days in December, 2017
Everything is good!
Response from Asset & Management Int'l, LLC dba Gaia Hawaii Vacation Rental19. December 2017
Thank you for your comments!
Great Hotel - Like him or notDAVID B. from United States, 28. June 2017 Stayed for 6 days in June, 2017
We were upgraded to Trump Waikiki and to be frank were tentative based on his politics. If you are a Trumper or can overlook the politics, we had a fantastic stay, Suite 2705 has a fantastic view, great amenities etc. The beach bags you can grab each day are fantastic. Service impeccable.
Precise property address:
223 Saratoga Road #2705
· Check-in after 4pm (16:00) · Check out is 12pm (12:00)
Personal check in
Code locks or personal welcome allow you to go directly to ...
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Business Business Center, Business Center | Computer (PC) , Business Center | Facsimilie, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience 24hr Business Center, 24hr Concierge Services, 24hr In Room Dining, Baby-sitting services available, Fine Dining Restaurants, Full Service Spa, Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Poolside Bistro, Room Service, State-of-the-art Fitness Center, Valet Parking Service
- Culture Diamond Head Crater Hike, Friday Night Beachfront Firework, Hawaiian Luau, Honolulu Academy of Arts, Honolulu Zoo, Surfing, Symphony Orchestra, Waikiki Aquarium, Water Sports & Rentals
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, TV
- General amenity Hair Dryer
- Geographic Close to Town, Kapiolani Park, Near Beach, Near Diamond Head Crater, Near Hawaii Convention Ctr, Near Shopping, Near Waikiki Beach
- Kitchen Bakeware, Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Wine Cellar Storage (Sub-zero)
- Living Central Air, Chaise Lounge, Complimentary WiFi, DVD Player, Desk, Dining Room Table, Flat Screen TV, Full Tub and Shower, Hair Dryer, Ironing Board, Linens, Walk-In Closet, Washer & Dryer
- Outdoor Beach, Ocean Views, Shared Pool, Sun Terrace
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Sports and adventure activities scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Trump Waikiki Hotel 3703 2.5br/3ba 1K1Q1Sf Exclusive Ocean View matches Bedrooms (2.5), Bathrooms (3.0), Beachfront , Building (Trump Waikiki), Rentals , Full kitchen2.5 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $949 to $1,600
Trump Waikiki is one of the 5 Star Award winning Hotels. Open floor plan that feels much larger then the sqft & Kitchenette. Perfect for 6, either family or friends. Take advantage of wonderful services, perfect location, as well as luxury amenities.