- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Royal Garden at Waikiki 1800 2br/2ba Presidential Suite - 1K2D - Royal Garden- 2BR/2BA With Partial Ocean View on 18th Floor! - 1K2D
Royal Garden at Waikiki 1800 2br/2ba Presidential Suite - 1K2D
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)440 Olohana St., Honolulu
Our 2-bedroom presidential suite has a king-sized bed in the master bedroom and one queen-sized bed, one full-sized bed in the guest bedroom, allowing maximum comfort for and privacy for our guests. It comes with a full kitchen and has views of the water, mountains, and city lights. There are 3 lanais (balconies) from where you can enjoy the cool ocean breezes or watch the canoe races on the Ala Wai Canal.
The suite is decorated in local decor so you can immerse yourself in your Hawaiian vacation. This immense 2-bedroom suite stretches from one end of the building to the other, giving ample space to relax and make yourself at home. Also unique to this suite is the convenience of having a washer and dryer in the unit.
Wake up and cook breakfast in the kitchen or savor a delicious breakfast at one of the many restaurants close by, then take a leisurely stroll to the world-famous Waikiki Beach where you can take surf lessons, watch a hula performance, or just lay out and sunbathe on the beach. Along the way you will pass the Waikiki Strip and encounter dozens of world-class shops, eateries, and entertainment. Browse through the local stores and pick up unique souvenirs. With all the sights and sounds to take in, walking the Waikiki Strip could easily be a full day's excursion!
Everything is within walking distance, but if you choose to venture out farther there are major bus and trolley lines half a block away from the property. If shopping is your thrill, the island's biggest mall (Ala Moana Shopping Center) is only a mile away. The Hawaii Convention Center is less than a mile away, and Hawaii's historical sites like Iolani Palace, Chinatown, and Downtown Honolulu are less than 4 miles away.
When you're done exploring, stay in and enjoy all that the property has to offer! The Royal Garden has been newly-renovated and features a pool, two saunas, an outdoor BBQ terrace, a fitness center, complimentary laundry facilities and complimentary WiFi in each room.
We look forward to helping you create lasting Hawaiian memories at one of the best prices in Waikiki!
Please note: We do not provide daily housekeeping services or towel/linen change.
We provided Welcome Kit which includes toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, and bar soap. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
Hawaii Tax License: GE/TA-063-996-0064-01
- Address 440 Olohana St., Honolulu
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1229 ft2
- Beds 2 Double/Full Bed, 1 King
Reviews for this property
Wonderful Accommodation!!Kevin K. from Williston Park US, 11. November 2019 Stayed for 4 days in November, 2019
The check in was seamless. The accommodation is extremely clean, beautiful and comfortable. It’s on a quiet street, and close to the action of Waikiki, including the beach.
Response from Asset & Management Int'l, LLC dba Gaia Hawaii Vacation Rental18. November 2019
Aloha, Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our unit at Royal Garden Waikiki. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future! Mahalo, Gaia Hawaii
Great propertyOcala US, 12. October 2019 Stayed for 7 days in October, 2019
Each bedroom and living area had it's own mini split type AC. They worked very well and each one could be adjusted to fit the comfort of those in the room.
Nice full sized fridge with stove, oven and sink. All used extensively during our 7 night stay.
Everything we needed was provided from bathroom to kitchen. Washer and dryer in unit as well although dryer didn't seem to work properly. We did not notice this until the day we were leaving and did not notify the management team. I will do so in a separate email.
A very nice property within walking distance (4/10's of a mile) to the beach. Plenty of restaurants and stores nearby for any essentials you may have forgotten at home.
We had a great time and will defiantley book again in the future.
Response from Asset & Management Int'l, LLC dba Gaia Hawaii Vacation Rental16. October 2019
Thank you for choosing Gaia Hawaii for your was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back soon. Mahalo, Gaia Hawaii
Precise property address:
440 Olohana St.
· Check-in after 4pm (16:00) · Check out is 12pm (12:00)
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, toilet
- Car not necessary
- Convenience 24hr Concierge Services, Fitness Center, Laundry Facility on Property, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Culture Diamond Head Crater Hike, Friday Night Beachfront Firework, Hawaiian Luau, Honolulu Academy of Arts, Honolulu Zoo, Symphony Orchestra, Waikiki Aquarium
- Entertainment Pool Table, Satellite / Cable, Satellite TV, TV, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach, Near Hawaii Convention Ctr, Near Shopping, Near Waikiki Beach
- House_cleaning Housekeeper Optional
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning, Complimentary Internet Access, Complimentary WiFi, Desk, Dining Room Table, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, High Speed Internet, Linens
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital
- Location type Beach View
- Onsite_services Concierge
- Outdoor Beach, Ocean Views, Shared Pool, Sun Terrace
- Outside Balcony, Bicycles
- Sports and adventure activities cycling, jet skiing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair accessible
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Trump Waikiki Hotel 3202 2br/2ba 1K1Q1Sf Diamond/Ocean View matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Beachfront , Rentals does not match Building (Royal Garden), Kitchenette, Full kitchen2 Bedrooms - for 5 guests (max. 5)Price per night from $1,200 to $1,600
Perfect for 5 guests! The unit has a full gourmet kitchen and luxury amenities. You will receive the best in Waikiki Luxury & Services. Just steps away from Waikiki's famous white sand beaches, entertainments, and restaurants.
Close Match: Ala Moana Hotelcondo 3313 Penthouse B 2bd/2bath-3Q matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Beachfront , Kitchenette does not match Building (Royal Garden), Rentals, Full kitchen2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $537 to $1,108
Ala Moana Hotelcondo stands at the gateway to Waikiki. The Penthouse was originally built for the hotel's developer featuring luxury upgrades, stunning views, and endless opportunity for fun adventure! Stay & Indulge yourself for a special vacation!
Close Match: Ala Moana Hotelcondo 3307A Penthouse A 2bd-1K1Q matches Bedrooms (2.0), Beachfront , Full kitchen does not match Bathrooms (2.0), Building (Royal Garden), Rentals, Kitchenette2 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $429 to $649
Come to stay in the Ala Moana Hotelcondo Penthouse unit 3307A at the gateway to Waikiki. From the moment you walk into our private suite, you are surrounded by luxury accommodations, and breath-taking views. Enjoy the atmosphere!