- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ala Moana Hotel 2107 1bdrm Ocean View - 1K1S - Panoramic Blue Pacific Ocean View, Book Now at Special Nightly Rate!
Ala Moana Hotel 2107 1bdrm Ocean View - 1K1S
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)410 Atkinson Blvd unit 2107, Honolulu
Surround yourself with everything you need for your Hawaiian Vacation--Beaches, Ocean Views, Shopping and Dining all at your door.
Here at our 21th floor 1 bedroom suite at the Ala Moana Hotel, you will experience island-style comfort in one of the most convenient locations in Honolulu. Our unit features a well-stocked kitchenette, living room with sleeper sofa, and complete privacy between the bedroom and living areas. You can also enjoy ocean views from your private balcony and stay connected with complimentary Wireless Internet service.
While you have all the en-suite comforts you may need, you will probably find yourself spending very little time in your unit at the Ala Moana Hotel. Just outside the lobby door you have access to Ala Moana Shopping center, with over 450 retail shops, restaurants, and specialty boutiques.
Just down the road, walking distance from the building, is Ala Moana Beach park, where you can surf, sun bathe, or stroll down the beach.
Transportation around the Ala Moana hotel is fantastic, and you can simply hop on a trolley to take the short 5-minute ride into the heart of Waikiki, where more shopping, dining, and beaches abound!
-Hotel resort fee is included.
-We provide Welcome Kit (shampoo, conditioner, bar soap, paper goods: bathroom tissue, toilet paper and paper towel) for no refill or replacement during your stay.
****************What's NOT included?****************
-We do NOT provide daily housekeeping services or towel/linen change. Coin operated washers and dryers are available on 6th and 13th floor.
-Parking is available in the building (based on availability) with an additional charge paid to the Hotel directly.
Hawaii TAT and GET Taxes ID# 176-732-3648-01
- Address 410 Atkinson Blvd unit 2107, Honolulu
- Bathroom 1
- Area 503 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 1 King
Reviews for this property
A week in paradiseMountain View United States, 03. January 2019 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2018
We spent a week between Christmas and New Year's Day here. The condo was spacious, well appointed, and located within easy walking distances of Waikiki, other beaches, shopping, restaurants, etc. we enjoyed watching sunsets (and fireworks) from the lanai. Cusotmer service was very responsive and helpful during the booking. We'd definitely rent this unit again. The only downside was that the mattress for the sofa bed was not comfortable.
Location.United States, 21. July 2018 Stayed for 4 days in July, 2018
We enjoyed the view and the fire works of Independence Day.
The noise of air conditioners of Alamoana Shopping Center lets us shot the windows.
Great room and experience.Salt Lake City United States, 11. July 2018 Stayed for 18 days in June, 2018
The room has a great view and most of what we needed was available to use (e.g., dishes, cups). Only things missing were a toaster and dish caddie for drying dishes you wash by hand. Gaia was good with their communication and handled everything well. Would stay in this unit again!
Nice location, Nice ViewMakoto S., 12. February 2018 Stayed for 4 days in January, 2018
Ala Moana #2107Denice S. from Portland United States, 24. January 2018 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2018
Excellent property. great accommodations.
Door was lockedjack c., 20. January 2018 Stayed for 3 days in January, 2018
The door was locked.on inside. Contacted security. Waited more than. 1 hour to get it open
GReat time at Ala Moana HotelMotoyoshi N., 30. November 2017 Stayed for 4 days in November, 2017
Wea are very enjoyed stay at Ala Moana Hotel
Great view from room and very good acc to shop...
I will very strongly recommend Ala Moana Hotel
Thank you very much for help us everything
Response from Asset & Management Int'l, LLC dba Gaia Hawaii Vacation Rental02. December 2017
Thank you very much for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!
Great unit in a great locationKekoa-Michael L. from Honolulu United States, 30. September 2017 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2017
Working with Gaia is so easy in booking a great unit at a wonderful price.
Precise property address:
410 Atkinson Blvd unit 2107
· Check-in after 4pm (16:00) · Check out is 12pm (12:00)
Personal check in
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions coin laundry, rain forests
- Bedding King Bed1, Sleep Sofa/Futon1
- Convenience 24hr Business Center, 24hr Concierge Services, Baby-sitting services available, Meeting/Conference Rooms, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, State-of-the-art Fitness Center, Valet Parking Service
- Culture Diamond Head Crater Hike, Friday Night Beachfront Firework, Hawaiian Luau, Honolulu Academy of Arts, Honolulu Zoo, Symphony Orchestra, Waikiki Aquarium
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, TV, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach, Near Hawaii Convention Ctr, Near Shopping, Near Waikiki Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Complimentary Internet Access, Hair Dryer, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board
- Local services and businesses laundromat
- Location type Beach View, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach, Ocean Views, Shared Pool, Sun Terrace
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Sports and adventure activities scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, swimming
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Ala Moana Hotel 1207 1 Bdrm Ocean View - 1K1S matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Beachfront , Building (Ala Moana Hotel) does not match Rentals (AL2107), Full kitchen1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $149 to $269
Come and stay in the center of Honolulu in our Shopper's Paradise studio on 12th floor. Ideally situated next to the State's largest shopping center and beach park Ala Moana.
Close Match: Ilikai 1406 1br/1ba Marina view-1Q1Sf matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Beachfront does not match Building (Ala Moana Hotel), Rentals (AL2107), Full kitchen1 Bedrooms - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $211 to $430
This elegant1BR in heart of Waikiki at the fabulous Ilikai Hotel is all you need for a perfect vacation. 2 swimming pools, shopping, coffee shop and bar/restaurant!